Since inception, AMEN has been recognized both by media and by the most prestigious FOUNDATIONS on SUSTAINABILITY as INSTITUTO E because of 360 degrees of sustainability vision as The New Sustainable Candles.
AMEN considers a new approach towards sustainability, starting from inside ourselves. The more I love myself, the more love I have to give to others, and to our world. Nature is not separate from Us, and so shouldn’t be spirituality and sustainability. We believe if we all were more in tune with our spirit we would be naturally aligned with better decisions and solutions for our planet. It’s all about raising the earths vibration. We dream of a world like that.
SUSTAINABILITY ON THE MATERIALS:
01. The Candle Container: white porcelain hand made in Limoge : Porcelain can be used to reduce the impact of carbon emission on earth. All the raw materials used to make porcelain are natural materials. They are widely available and can be found almost anywhere in the world. Extracting these materials will have minimum negative impact on the environment.
02. The Free of Parafine Candle Wax: natural vegetal wax : from renewable sources as soy, coconut oil and natural vegetals to create a free of paraffin wax. Paraffin candles are not only not renewable materials but also toxic to breathing as clearly explained on this VOGUE story
03. Ingredients: Free of Paraffins, Parabens, Sulfates, Phthalates, Petrochemicals, Mineral Oil, Palm Oil, Silicone, Talc + Cruelty Free
04. The Cover: hetre brut wood cover lid from certified PEFC from France
05. ZERO WASTE: The Free of Plastics Packaging: Cradle2Cradle Gold Certificate Packaging of mycelium: a CO2 negative emission packaging
SUSTAINABILITY ON THE PROCESS:
01. SHIPPING GLOBAL ONLINE PARTNERSHIP with NETSUSTAIN following the highest Sustainability standards FARFETCH: CO2 negative neutral emission Certificate
02. The family that makes our candles in South of France follows the highest ethical standards of European and French laws on labour and social impact to the environment
03. We partner with Conscious Partner Stores and ensure to ship as less as possible and in the most energy efficient way, to ensure the integral process from South of France to your home is as Carbon Efficient as possible. Click here to know how to shop as sustainable as possible: link
04. CRUELTY FREE.
SUSTAINABILITY ON THE PARTNERS WE WORK WITH:
01. Our Suppliers follow our Modern Slavery Act Guidelines and our Supplier Code of Conduct. All our suppliers are based in Europe following the highest standards of regulation by the European Union
02. Our B2B Partners: We proactively ask to all our Clients from the most prestigious stores in the world to commit to a world free of plastics by increasing the % of biodegradable packaging they buy year by year.
SUSTAINABILITY ON INFORMING, SHARING AND BRINGING AWARENESS AND CONSCIOUSNESS TO CONSUMERS AND SUPPLY CHAIN
01. Our Mushroom Conversations Project has the sole Purpose to share to consumers that they have choices with biodegradable packaging, to Market Buyers and to other Brands thats why we share our suppliers and promote biodegradable alternatives proactively. For more information click here: link